Monday 10 October 2011

Paragraph on Tutorial Subject

A paragraph describing how the the tutorial subject you've decided on will elevate one's understanding of the media beyond that of a typical user. 

I have chosen to do my tutorial on how to change the pre-set crysis materials in the levels using a moving entity. I originally decided to do this when I was trying to do the week 1 task of EXP 2. Initially I thought that this would be quite an easy thing to do but I soon found out that a lot of the tutorials that I found were only for changing materials on your own imported objects/ entities and with using your own materials.
With a lot of help from Jules and some persistance, we were able to figure out how to change the pre-set crysis materials. This tutorial will therefore be a new way of looking at using materials with sandbox and hopefully it will be something new out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment